četvrtak, 24. rujna 2015.

Winter is coming

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 00:02:00
I got this wonderful winter digi named Molly Mopsy Spirit of Christmas from Cute As A Button.
I made a small bag, that can be for sweets, but I think it is going to be for greeting cards ...

•••
 •••
 •••
 •••
The digi is from the facebook site:  Cute As A Button Facebook Group

I am entering in thise challenges:


Whimsy inspires 19.10.2015

Broj komentara: 16:

  1. super si ovo napravila
    baš mi se dopada!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. evo mene opet :)
    hvala ti što se igraš s nama na cute as a button!
    sretno i nadamo se da čemo te vidjeti opet!
    Fiki dt member

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Kako luštna vrečka in simpatičen motiv.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Darling bag and sweet image! I love it!
    Sherrie K

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. What a great bag! Love the way you put the image on a tag for and additional layer and dimension.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. beautiful card and love how u colored the image. Thank you for joining us at Cute As A Button Stamps challenge. - Francesca, owner

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Beautiful creation lovely design and super colours used..
    Thank You for your kind words re my dad passing...Funeral is in another state of Australia next Wednesday. We had to transport dad over 20hrs away to be with mum....
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Annie and I am so sorry that you have to going tru all that I can understand you cause tomorrow is 3 year since my father die and stil not ok with all that...
      Mutcho love and hugs are sent in youre way.

      Izbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea