petak, 4. rujna 2015.

Bride's maid wedding gifts favors

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 15:49:00
My friend went on her sister in law bridal party,
 and she ask me if I could make her a gift for her to give some things to her bridesmaids
I made a paper cake so she can put eatable panties, 
some chocolate apropriet thingies LOL
 and some other cool gifts.. 
She was werry happy that she ask me to do a few more for grooms men,
 but she will give them on her wedding.
 The thing is that the all availabe men do not want to catch a garter but will take a paper cake,
 she will put a garter in one of the paper cake and LOL supriseeeee...
•••
 •••
 •••
 •••
 •••
•••

4 komentara:

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea