četvrtak, 21. srpnja 2016.

Album for Katja

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 10:39:00
Hy and Hello my crafty friends!!

Today I will show you an album that I have made for my daughter's friend's birthday...
I'm so happy because she is using it and not just watching it :)
Album has a few decorated pages for pictures and jurnaling and after I have insert blank pages for her jurnal or just because...

Here are some of the pictures and later a video...

Cover of the album
On the left are her initials and a bracelet.
Open letter with a 2 round tag
Tilda with Millie the Mouse and on the back is a place for a photo
Paper clip with 2 round journaling tag

Paper on the right I randomly folded and clip it with a heart clip

My younger daughter Mihaela cut her initials and add a glitter on them, and the rest is like a diary


Here is a video ...



I am entering my album in thise challenges:

Creative Moments:   01.08.2016.

Inspiration Destination:   27.07.2016.

MOO Mania:   27.07.2016.

Broj komentara: 13:

  1. Wow such a beautiful album - I am sure your daughter's friend loved it thanks for sharing!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh, that's beautiful! She will love it, I'm sure.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow fabulous album its gorgeous
    Kevin xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow, Valentina! This looks amazing! So many pages and so many wonderful details! I'm not surprised that Katja loved it! What a beautiful gift!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. What a beautiful project linked to
    Moo Mania & More!
    Thank you very much for joining us!
    oxo
    Susi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This is fabulous! Love the papers and all the fabulous details.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Fabulously designed creation, love those papers and colours.xx {aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Krasen album si izdelala in vložila vanj veliko truda in časa. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wow ! don't have seen this beauty ! so fabulous details, superb work my friend !
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Very nice project.
    Thank you for joining us at Inspiration destination.
    Greetings Geesje DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. What a great little album Valentina! I bet she was thrilled to recieve it! I know I would be!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Kako sam promašila ovaj super album? Možda zbog odmora?! Super je, diven boje i hvala za video :-) Sve dobro, Majda

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea