srijeda, 27. siječnja 2016.

Birthday exploading box

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 15:00:00
Hello!!!
And how are you today??
I am feeling great at the moment so I have decided to share with you a birthday exploding box that my daughter gave to her class mate:)

On the top of the lid, I have put a doily,
handmade an origami bow and put a rinne stone in the middle .

When you open the box, in the middle is a parfum, and on the box sides are heart top of the dress, small origami envelope that she wrote a message, 
round tag with birthday girl's name and a little origami book :)
I so do love origami :)
If you want to learn how to do origami, just type in youtube origami bow, small book or envelope, there is variety of it but you can find it quickly but if not, ask me and I will find it for you...

I'm applying this box to this challenges:




Broj komentara: 11:

  1. WOuah fabulouse creation ! Love the big bow !
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prekrasna exploading škatlica ti je uspela. Upam, da si uživala v izdelavi, sama jih zelo rada izdelujem. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love exploding boxes! And yours is fantastic! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful Box with a very nice Bow on it
    Hugs, Anja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful exploding box I like all the detail
    Kevin xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Pozdravljena. Šele danes sem odkrila tvoj blog. Ustvarjaš krasne stvari. Tudi ta škatlica je zelo lepa. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. A gorgeous box, beautifully embellished!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is gorgeous, Valentina! What a surprise you get when you open it! Brilliant design!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Jaz sem se pa prehladila in se sedaj doma crkljam s čaji in vitamini. Upam, da bo hitro minilo.
    Super ideja, kako zapakirati parfum. Si jo moram zapomniti! :)
    Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea