petak, 20. studenoga 2015.

Altered notebook's


Today I am going to show you some of my altered notebooks that I have made for my girls and their friends...
•••
             
•••
This one are small for school notas, homeworks and etc...
They are 10×5cm when closed.
All thre are the same inside the one that is up is for Una a birthday friend, the blue one is for Gabriela and the purple one is for Mihaela.
 •••
•••
Thise one for birthday friend Leona is 20×15cm, on the right side is a tag.
•••
•••
On this one I did not put any name and honestly I can remember why, think that I made this one in a hurry LOL
•••
•••
That is all from me for today, I am not going to enter those ones in the challenges, just want to show some of my work from the past birthdays...



18 komentari:

Linda Simpson kaže...

Beautiful cards, thank you for commenting on my blog. I am now following you too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Helen Haines kaže...

These are so pretty lovely idea and great colours. Hugs Helen x

Helen Haines kaže...

These are so pretty lovely idea and great colours. Hugs Helen x

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Linda!!

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thanks, Helen ;)

Nikki C kaže...

These are just wonderful and a great gift for school too easy to find your notebook too, looks like you'll be making lots of these when they fill one up :)
hugs Nikki

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

I love them cause they are not same as all that you can buy in store and kids love to be uniqe ;)

aussie aNNie kaže...

Brilliant and gorgeous creations.x
{ aNNie}

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thanks Annie :)

Zvonka kaže...

Krasna preobrazba notesov za mlade dame.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. kaže...

Prekrasni darovi
pozdrav Tamara

Bad Kitty kaže...

super su ispali
>^.^<

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Hvala Zvonka!!

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Hvala Tamara!

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Hvala Fiki ♥

Granmargaret kaže...

Lovely work.

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thanks ;)

majdinustvarjalninemir kaže...

Predivno Valentina! Čestitke, Majda

Objavi komentar

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo