nedjelja, 1. studenoga 2015.

Winter challenge

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 22:27:00
Today I will proudly share with you my first card in challenge as a DT member at Cute As A Button
I am very happy to se my card there ...
You can use any digital or rubber stamp image but if you use a Cute As A Button digistamp, 
you have more chances to win the top 3 and additional images.
So pop to shop and chose super cute image for your project!
•••
 I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment.
•••
•••
I have chosen to use the digital image "Christmas Night"
 You can find us at Facebook - Cute As A Button Facebook Groups

  I would like to enter in these challenges:





CCC Digi Creations  12.11. 



21 komentar:

  1. predivna je čestika kao i uvijek!
    čao

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Very nice image and lovely details.
    Hugs Anja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. čestitke su ti jako lijepe i originalne kao i ostali radovi, svaka čast :D lp
    Klaudiya

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week. hugs Andrea x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Lovely card - definitely a cute one! Thanks for sharing with us this week for our "anything goes" challenge, over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Lovely card! I like the image. Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations blog! Good luck.

    Natasja
    DT CCC digi creations

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Fab card, love the sparly card. Thanks for entering the My Whimsical Little World Challenge. Good Luck.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Stunning card thank you for entering the My Whimsical Little World Challenge DT Lisa XXX

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Fabulous design, I love this. Thank you so much for joining us. Hugs Traci DT - CCC Digi Creations xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Gorgeous creation thanks for sharing with us over at My Whimsical Little World this month. Good with the challenge.
    Hugs
    Marie DT
    Xxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea