subota, 2. siječnja 2016.

Happy New year and a new challenge ;)

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 20:58:00
Helo you lovely crafters and a Happy New Year from me with all my ♥
I am a bit late with everything but I have a good reason :)
We have bought oure selfs after 14 years of marrige a kitchen, it is a used one but I finally have a kitchen and I can not tell you how happy I am :)

But now I am here to show you my card for the new challenge in Cute As A Button
The theme is Love
 You can use any digital or rubber stamp image but if you use a Cute As A Button digistamp, you have more chances to win the top 3 and additional images.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
So  pop over to the blog, take a look and leave them a comment.

I have buy my self a new pattern paper from Kik, the hearts i have got form my friend Fiki and the string is actually a crochet thread that i coloured with some stamp color..
And the image is  "Valentine Bubbles"
 Do not forget to stop by the blog, enter the challenge and afcoruse stop by DT team and leave them a comment ;)


 I will enter my card in those challenges:

 Stampavie and more:  13.01.2016.

Cute Card Thursday:  06.01.2016.

Scrapper's Delights: 02.02.2016.

PDE Linky Party:  08.01.2016.

Crafty Creations: 05.01.2016.

Broj komentara: 15:

  1. She is very cute! Good luck on the Scrappers Delights challenge!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super cute card! The pattern paper is beautiful and love the sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us at the PDE Linky Party!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you ladies, I am glad that you like it ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Prekrasna čestitka
    sretna nova godina
    pozzz Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Happy New Year to you too! A wonderful card and such a beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Those hearts look especially beautiful
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Sweet! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Happy New Year!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is just gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with us at the PDE Linky Party! DT Twila

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Such a cute card, I love the hearts! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stampavie and More!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Sweet image and card! I like the hearts on the side! Nice detail!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. So soft and delicate card. Thx for joining us at Scrappers Delights challenge and god luck. /DT Ann-Marie

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea