utorak, 19. siječnja 2016.

New challenge at new DT team

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 17:10:00
Hello everyone, how are you today?
Here is cold and gloomy weather and I am cold and asleep but no time to sleep must put my card for you to se :)
Today I will proudly show you a card that I have make for a new design tim :
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.uk/
 and their on going Challenge 11
Our sponsor for Challenge 11 is: 




And the image that I have used is:

Cute Girl with flower basket

And of course here is my card:
 I have colored my image with wooden pencils,
added pattern paper on colored cardstock,
and put  sentiment "You are LOVELY"
That is all from me for today...xx...

Broj komentara: 29:

  1. A very pretty card and lovely colouring, enjoy your new design team.

    B x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gorgeous card and love the sweet image. Congratulations on your new design team.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Cute card, Valentina! Congratulations on a new design team! They are lucky to have you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Kitty, you realy cheer me up with your cind words ;)

      Izbriši
  4. Tudi pri nas je te dni zelo hladno. Čestitke za DT. Čestitka je zelo ljubka, že malo kliče pomlad. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Zvonka, da malo vuće na proljeće i iskreno veselim mu se, ne volim hladnoću :) Lp

      Izbriši
  5. Congrats Valentina !
    This card is pretty, so cute image !
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful. Gorgeous colours and love the added embellies to set it all off. As usual, fab colouring.xx {aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Annie, I 'm glad that you like my coloring, I'm realy trying my best on that department ;)

      Izbriši
  7. Congratulations on the new Dt!!!! Your card is adorable and colouring is always fun to do yours is coming along wonderfully. I do the same thing too match eyes to clothing. Colours hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Nikki, I am sory that I do not have better camera cause colores are more enhance in reality...

      Izbriši
  8. wonderful card!
    great coloring!
    congrats on your new Dt!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Congrats Valentina!
    Your Card and colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs, Anja ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Beautiful card, I like the design and colours, Congratulations on your New DT
    Kevin xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. such a pretty card and lovely colouring
    hugs Kate xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. She adorable love the colours Hugs x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. She adorable love the colours Hugs x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Lovely card. Congratulations on your new design team. Thank you for your comments on my blog and thank you for praying for my daughter Lynda. Best wishes

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea