petak, 15. siječnja 2016.

Litlle fairy and a pony...

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 19:09:00
How are you today???
I am finally ok, the weather outside is cold and normal for this time of year and no more headache and dizziness for my, I hope LOL
Today I have two cards for you, I'm a bit late but it is a good reminder that over at


facebook page is going a new challenge!!! Yeiii!!!
Our lovely sponsors this month are:

Morgan's Artworld offering 3 digi images
•••
A Day for Daisies offering a $12 gift card 

And here is my card with Morgan's Artworld image:


I coloured her with wooden pencils, added a cute little rose on her hair. Added some pearls, lace, handmade roses and beeds on them.
I have some old book on I think German language but it is nice font and a cute sentiment with a swirl on it :) 

And here is my card with A Day For Daisies



I have buy some embossed paper at our bookstore and colour it with my stamp pads :)
And some clouds, doily and a cute sentiment and of course i colored my image with wooden pencils...
That is all from me for today, I hope you like it... xxxx

Broj komentara: 17:

  1. Hello there! Your cards are so cute! I especially love the little unicorn pony!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you Kate and Kitty ;) I am glad that you like them!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Fabulous creations. Lovely colour combinations and well presented details...xx

     {aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lovely cards. Thank you for your comments on my blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love them both, great colouring. Thank you for such lovely projects to show HUgs x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Love them both, great colouring. Thank you for such lovely projects to show HUgs x

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea