nedjelja, 10. siječnja 2016.

♥ Bubble Love ♥

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 22:37:00
Love, love, love...
Love is all around us ♥
Hello all of you crafty people, how are you today???
I am not well, all day I am laying down with a bad headache and stomach ache,
but I have to put that beside me and show you my newest card it is a New release over at 
Cute As A Button and the image is: Bubble Love
♥♥♥
I have coloured the image and then I play with my husbands solder station and for the first time I am happy how it turned up.
 Here is a solder station
 And my finished shaker card ;)
And of course the inside of the card, I didn't decorated it cause I wanted a place for some dedication words and autograph of my kids...
 ♥♥♥
That is all from me for today, will stop by and do a little blog hopping and of to bed ♥ 
♥♥♥


Broj komentara: 11:

  1. Great idea to seal up your shaker with a solder iron I just tape the edges to make it hold I like your way better :)
    Your card looks GREAT and feel better soon
    hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Delightful and beautiful creation. Colours and combination are gorgeous.xxx {aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you ladies ;) I am glad that youlike it, today I am better :) thanks!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Prekrasna shacker card Tinka
    sviđa mi se
    pozdrav Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Gorgeous shaker card! Love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Love this shaker card my friend ! xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hope you are feeling better today, Valentina! Your card is adorable! Brilliant idea to use your hubby's soldering tool to make a shaker card! I love shakers - hoping to make another one soon! I don't think I've had a chance to say... Happy New Year!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Thank you all for all your lovely coments!!
    I am a bit better, my hed still hurts but my stomc is a bit better and the twirling in my head is better today, yesterday wasnt to good... It is because of the weather grrr...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Upam, da je glavobol že izginil in da se počutiš dobro. Tvoja voščilnica je zelo lepa. :)
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Love your pictures and what a great project. Hugs xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea